Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Food Buzz Top 9: Sneaky Vanilla Vanilla Cupcake is #1


THANKS to Visda for breaking the good news to me. Visda, whom I met at the Foodbuzz Festival, Day 1 on 4th Nov, 2011 over the cocktail session, is such a nice lady and it sure feels good to be recognised by someone. What a double joy I tell you.

First, I have arrived San Francisco safely on 4th Nov, 2011, meeting Elisabeth from Food and Thrift Finds at the airport, then heading to the Grand Hyatt to register. What a day.. I will not forget this event. That's for sure.

Also, THANKS to all of you who constantly buzz my goodies and it's been really great that I could still make it to Top 9 in Foodbuzz. Lets keep them coming.. LOL.. I'm greedy..[kidding ;p]

Okay now, I shall leave you and got to head to bed and wake up to another day in San Francisco. See you soon!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed the festival-looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about this festival from other bloggers who went there, so much fun!
    You must have had great fun there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot to congratulate you for the Top 9 on these adorable cupcakes. What a surprise to get, just when you arrive in SF!
    Also...getting 99 buzz is not often...usually the highest is 98!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...