Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thinking of new design..

Heya peeps!

I believed I've not blog a while or was it just last week I posted a special card here. Hmmph..Anyway it's Malaysia's Independence Day today.  So,"Selamat Hari Merdeka!!" or "Happy Independence Day!!"

Bet you all are still in bed, snuggled in your blankys.. Sadly it's not a holiday for me today as I've got to work. Since my work day's a little quiet today, and am feeling a little sleepy..have decided to come in here to talk to the world of internet. Tsk..tsk..tsk...

So here's something that it'll be great if I get feedback, suggestions or even ideas thrown to my face. I welcome every positive thinkers. Erm.. negative thinkers.. I "welcome" you too. Kekekekke... Am thinking of changing the design of my blog, perhaps the banner.. (thinking cap's on but my brain's filled with crickets chirping away) =.=''. Also, do suggest to me what would you like to read about. Will be about food, beauty, craft stuff, baking recipes I tried and worked or home decor which all I love sharing my thoughts on. Of course, I will do my best to recollect my travels and will suggest what I think of the places I visited too.

Therefore, do continue to tune in while I slowly nurture on this baby project of mine.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...