Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Travels: How it all began?

I have been travelling around Malaysia while I was a kid. Certainly did not neglect my M’sian roots. I’ve done the whole Malacca, Seremban, Penang, Langkawi, Redang, Kerteh, Terrengganu, Kuching, Sarawak, Pangkor Island, and my hometown Ipoh. I’ve even gone as far up to Perlis once to cross over to the Thai border. :)

The furthest place I visited as a kid which I recalled was Singapore, during every Christmas period. I must say Orchard during Christmas was one of my favorite treats. All the twinkling lights and Christmas ornaments, and displays setup outside all the malls were decorated with intricate details. My one and only talking Barbie was bought from one of the malls situated along Orchard. >.< Yes yes, I love collecting dolls. After all I’m a girly girl.. Lol..Okay went side track abit..

This past few recent years has been filled with more travels, going to places that I’ve dreamt of since I was a little girl.

You see, unlike some…I have not been able to travel to far away places as I have a little brother. So having to wait for him to grow up and only visit overseas during family trips were always a nuisance. However, something struck me in my mind. If it wasn’t for my little brother, I may not have even remembered the beautiful places I visited while I was a child. So thank god for wise parents… that I now have mountain full of memories and its still increasing.

I’ll do my best to recollect what I did during my trip. Perhaps share some suggestions on what I thought of the place and how it made me feel, places to see etc.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...