Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cookout

I really do miss cooking for my friends or them cooking and having a party or cookout sessions. Don’t any of you ladies miss it? Sadly, I made a couple of mistakes. It would be not taking enough photos of our creations. Perhaps a mess in the kitchen, but the food was delicious.

Warm grill tender meat, the smell of melted mozzarella & aged cheddar/cheddar over the luscious creamy mashed potato; the tangy Tom Yam fried meehoon, mild sweetness of the crepe and wrapped in it was chicken cubes or the classic fried wanton. Not forgetting our signature Sangria and to end the night with sweet desserts.. A favourite amongst all was the Panna Cotta and Lemon Tart.

The meal below, was a spontaneous cookout by Ms. Stephie, whom created a mess in my kitchen and had trouble frying the wantons. Lets just say it took 2 hours before we all could sit down and eat. Lol.. It was sure funny seeing her cook. But the end result was a D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S meal.

Dessert was made by myself of course. ;)

Raw Wanton

Tom Yam Fried Meehoon

Fried Wanton

Crepe Chicken

Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Jelly

I could only go on and on on what we all made and shared over the years. If you ladies manage to capture the shots, do pass it over to me, so I can compile them together; provided you guys are reading my blog. >.<
Here’s a gentle reminder of the times spent together and hopefully more cookouts to come over the years. Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy good food, catch up and let go of one another’s busy schedule once a while?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh babe!! really miss those times...awww...wish we could do it sometime soon...
    Just loveee ur mash n panna cotta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Fi! The girl that must have choco. Lol..Hopefully soon we'll have a cookout in Melb.. ;) huggsss..

    ReplyDelete

Hey foodies! THANK YOU for leaving me with sweet comments. I hope to inspire you like how you inspire me. Cheers~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...